Subscribe

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Using Staind Songs as blog titles: It's Been A While

Well, not only has been a week or so since I checked email, facebook, or my blog... its been that same amount of time since I could sit at a computer, or sit in general without horrible pain. Long story short, I have a Pilonidal Cyst. Don't know what that is, eh? Look it up on Web MD and save me the time of telling you some private things about myself. Needless to say, it is very painful, gross, and more than likely going to require surgery that will leave a nice sized whole in my body. I was scheduled for a surgery yesterday, however the surgeon talked me out of it and gave me some more medication. All in all, everything feels fine right now and I hope this thing will go away.

Now that that's out of the way, my next posts should be less about my ailments and more about.... other stuff... I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment